Cedar Sinai Park provides residential and community-based care to our elders and adults with special needs, allowing them to live with comfort, independence and dignity in a manner and in an environment based on Jewish values.
Cedar Sinai Park, a nonprofit organization, is committed to delivering a broad-based continuum of care that can be tailored to individuals’ unique needs. Active consumer choice and a person-centered approach to care are at the heart of our mission. Our service delivery and development is about recognizing that people, including our eldest and most frail citizens, have the right to control decisions made about their lives. Our strategic goal is to seek and implement new ways to support those decisions.
Our Family of Services
- Robison Jewish Health Center – nursing home care
- Rose Schnitzer Manor – independent and assisted living
- Adult Day Services – convenient, flexible respite care on a daily basis
- Rose Schnitzer Tower, The 1200 Building, Lexington Apartments, and Park Tower Apartments – affordable housing for seniors and people with disabilities
- Kehillah Housing – affordable housing for adults with special needs
- Sinai Family Home Services – in-home care
- Dignity: Value each person we serve, their family and our staff as individuals
- Jewish Values: Provide secure, supportive, loving and stimulating environments and services based on Jewish values
- Quality: Provide a full range of state-of-the-art, high-quality services
- Charitable: Robison Jewish Health Center will provide services to people without regard to ability to pay
- Financially Responsible: Develop financially sound programs and services commensurate with the community’s ability and willingness to fund them