Amidst rocket attacks and social unrest, tragic loss of life, and widespread safety concerns throughout Israel,
Jewish Federations are responding collectively.
The North American federation system is looking to raise in excess of $1.5 million over the next 72 hours.
100% of all dollars raised will go to:
• Needed trauma and psychological services to help address current needs and those who will suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
• Immediate emergency financial assistance to help in the aftermath of an attack
• Virtual services to help those living with disabilities stay connected and get the assistance they need during rocket attacks and the aftermath
• Deploying new technologies to monitor the health and well-being of thousands of Holocaust survivors
• Assist first responders (rescue workers, crisis response teams, property disaster assessors, etc.) who are working 24/7 to help others with stress, coping, and respite.
Please support Israel during this time of need.