Cedar Sinai Park is looking for a full-time Assisted Living Community Coordinator!
$19.65-$27.50 depending on experience
This is a full-time, benefited position located at our beautiful Rose Schnitzer Manor.
Our 102-year-old organization resides in the Raleigh Hills area of southwest Portland. On our campus, you will find Rose Schnitzer Manor, an assisted living community. This position will report to the Manor’s administrator and provide support to all current and prospective residents. This is a great role for an organized individual with an interest in senior care.
Summary- The primary purpose of this position is providing aid to the administrator and assisting our Transitions Resident Experience Director as necessary to create positive new and existing resident experiences.
• Meet with prospective residents and families who inquire by phone or in person. Present a professional demeanor that communicates the corporate philosophy of person-centered care.
• Manage the coordination of initial assessment, service plans, and move-in with prospective residents.
• Process required forms for residency, follow-up on all phases of moving new residents to the community and ensure the overall quality of resident admitting procedures.
• Manage day to day aspects of the front office, including deliveries, sign-in procedures, and daily reports. Responsible for administrative office operations, including monitoring office inventory, ordering supplies, filing, and maintaining office equipment.
• Responsible for managing budgets, variance analysis, petty cash, invoice approvals and monthly expenditure reporting.
Please see the job description for a full list of duties.
Here are some reasons you will want to work at Cedar Sinai Park (CSP)!
• CSP is a non-profit, community-based, residential senior living, skilled nursing and long-term care organization with a dedicated workforce
• Safety is our #1 priority. We have stringent infection control procedures in place.
• Beautiful 27-acre campus with free parking for employees
• We have a great culture of love-honor-respect, teamwork, and wonderful residents!
• Every employee on campus receives a free meal on each shift worked!
Great benefits! Health, dental, life, LTD, Flexible Spending Accounts, 403(b) Retirement with an employer matching contribution.
• Kaiser health insurance
• Benefits are effective on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
• At no cost to employee: Long-term disability, life, Employee Assistance Program
• 10 days of paid vacation accrued during the first year, then 15 days after 2 years
• 6 paid holidays plus 3 floating holidays
• Employee Referral Bonus ($300)
We have high standards. Qualifications include:
Consistent execution of quality customer service.
Maintaining and demonstrating ethical conduct.
Effectively communicating with geriatric and/or confused residents and a variety of other people such as family members, visitors, vendors, Private Duty Residents, and staff.
Possessing a positive and constructive attitude.
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrating computer literacy with a working knowledge of Microsoft programs and typing 50 words per minute.
Please see job description for full list.
Love, Honor, Respect. Cedar Sinai Park is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identification, age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, uniformed services status, or any other state or federally protected classifications. No application will be rejected as a result of a disability that, with reasonable accommodation, does not prevent performance of the essential job duties. Please see job description for full list of responsibilities, requirements and related information.
Love* Honor * Respect