The Mittleman Jewish Community Center (MJCC) has been a vital part of the greater Portland community for 100 years. We provide a gathering place for the local Jewish community as well as warmly embracing people of all faiths within our membership.
The MJCC offers a wide variety of recreational programming for all ages, wonderful fitness facilities, as well as flexible space for your next meeting or event.
What can we help you find?
- Click here to learn about Membership at the MJCC
- Two pools to keep you healthy and invigorated and get those kiddos in the water!
- Sports and Fitness programs for kids and adults alike.
- Programming for children of all ages
- Summer Day Camps
- Cultural and Social Programming to encourage discussion and discovery.
- Facilty rental options to suit your needs.
- Massage and relaxation of all kinds.
- The forms you might need to do it all.
- Portland's ONLY Kosher Cafe - Cafe at the J.