The Jewish Review publishes job openings from local Jewish agencies and congregations. Listings will be shortened to fit available space. Submit openings to: email@example.com.
Cedar Sinai Park seeks chief financial officer
Cedar Sinai Park has begun the search for a chief financial officer.
Minimum Required Experience/Education/Certification/Licensure:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or tax and auditing.
• Current license in good standing as Certified Public Accountant.
• At least 8 years’ practical experience in accounting, data processing and computer management systems.
• Demonstrated success managing finances/IT for multifaceted, $20m+ operation.
• Medical systems knowledge is essential; prefer experience in nonprofit senior living/long-term care/affordable housing.
Cedar Sinai Park has been serving Jewish Portland’s elders for 100 years. The campus in Southwest Portland now includes Rose Schnitzer Manor for Assisted Living, the Harold Schnitzer Center for Living group households, and Robison Center for Health for rehabilitation and long-term care. CSP also offers respite adult day services, in-home caregiving, housing for adults with disabilities and downtown affordable housing.
Cedar Sinai Park is a not-for-profit, and our mission is to provide residential and community-based care to our elders and adults with special needs, allowing them to live with comfort, independence and dignity in a manner and in an environment based on Jewish values. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.
Send cover letter and resume in confidence to CSP Chief Executive Officer Kimberly Fuson at firstname.lastname@example.org.