Join is in welcoming the New Year in community, under the trees with you all at Alberta Park.
Monday, September 6
6:00pm - 7:30pm
* Short and sweet ritual gathering with songs, prayers, and the sound of the shofar
* We will provide candles, juice/wine, challah, and apples and honey.
* Bring your wishes, hopes, dreams, fantasies, goals and promises for the New Year! We will collect what you write down and randomly select some to read.
Covid 19 Safety Precautions:
* We ask that you RSVP with the number of people in your group or "pod."
* Pods will sit together, separate from other pods.
* Each pod will get a "kit" complete with candles, juice/wine, challah, sliced apples, and honey proportioned for how many are in your pod. We can make necessary adjustments at the last minute.
* We are capping attendance at 50 people total. So RSVP right away!
* Face masks required (we will have ones in case you forget yours).
In keeping with the Jewish principle of pikuach nefesh, to protect the wider community, we respectfully ask those who are not vaccinated by choice to please not attend. This will be on a "don't ask don't tell" basis.
Sponsor: The Alberta Shul