Chanukah Party with Rabbi Hannah & P'nai Or
Celebrate Chanukah with Rabbi Hannah Laner and the P’nai Or community!
- Join us on Saturday, Dec 8, 5-7:30 pm at P’nai Or for songs, candle lighting, potluck dinner, and games for kids and adults!
- Everyone’s invited, old and young!
- Children and families get a head start on celebrating at 4 pm downstairs with a Bouncy House! and crafts. Join in candle lighting with the whole community at 5.
- Please plan to arrive by 4:45 to set down your potluck dish and set up your menorah with candles.
- Communal candle lighting! You are invited to bring your own menorah and candles from home. We will also have a few extra menorahs and candles to light if you aren’t able to bring your own.
- Chanukah songs with the P’nai Or House Band! We’ll start with some popular songs to dance to.
- Latke potluck dinner! We’ll need homemade latkes, applesauce, sour cream, side salads, desserts, beverages. (No meat please). We’ll warm up the latkes in our kitchen downstairs.
- “The Last Night of Chanukah” CD by Rabbi Aryeh Hirschfield zt’l for sale, $10.
*** CAN YOU HELP WITH SETUP OR CLEANUP? Please contact our Chanukah party coordinator, Mark Nedleman, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-803-2768.
Sponsor: P'nai Or of Portland